Wear parts – in complex shapes
The material Vibenite®280 and the VBN Components 3D technique is suitable for various parts where high wear resistance is necessary. Often, the best way to improve a machine is to choose materials that withstand the rough use so that an optimised start behaviour will be preserved the whole life time.
By choosing Vibenite®280 you get:
- extremely high wear resistance
- a hard material, but still with the toughness of steel
- high hot hardness (very little hardness drop up to approx 550° C)
- high fatigue resistance due to high purity (high cleanliness)
- full dimension stability.
…and in addition:
- possibility to use complex geometrical shapes which former were impossible to manufacture
- possibility to switch to a more wear resistant material than you have used before
- lowest possible environmental impact.