The patented Vibenite® materials and the VBN Components 3D forming technique are suitable for the plastic processing industry, where high wear resistance in difficult-to-shape tools is necessary. Vibenite® and the methods of VBN Components are well suited for injection moulding tools (moulds and screw tips), granulators, extrusion screw segments, kneading segments. Please contact us if you are working in the plastic industry and espescially if you are aiming for more complex thermoplastic materials with new types of additive or fillers giving high wear. We have a solution for you.
By choosing Vibenite® you get:
- extremely high wear resistance
- high yield strength
- high hot hardness
- high fatigue resistance due to high purity (high cleanliness)
- full dimension stability
- full flow tempering media channels in moulds
…and in addition:
- possibility to use complex geometrical shapes that formerly were impossible to manufacture
- possibility to switch to a more wear resistant material than you have used before
- lowest possible environmental impact
Get our product sheet here and also order our Application note for Metal cutting to see how wear resistant Vibenite® is in real production!