VBN Components ● Uppsala, Sweden ● Full time
You may wonder if this is possible. – We know it is!
VBN produces unique and fantastic metal materials. Among ourselves we also say that we work in the world’s most modern steel plant. We push boundaries and create new frames for what is possible.
Our reality is not inhibited by metal cutting. Through time, forging and rolling has limited the hardness of the materials used. – Not at VBN Components. We start by looking at what properties would be perfect for the finished product. With that in mind, we develop new materials and 3D printing processes with a remarkable result.
In our unique group of Vibenite®-materials, we offer tools and components in near-net-shape to customers who wish to reduce wear, who need complex shapes or more efficient production. On top of it all, VBN’s patented technology reduces environmental impact with around 90%. In 2017 the company launched the world’s hardest steel, Vibenite® 290 and in 2018 the world’s first 3D printed cemented carbide, Vibenite® 480, was introduced. That same year another milestone was reached when the first license agreement was signed with one of the world’s most renowned component companies.
VBN Components has entered a strong expansion phase, where client after client confirms that our material development concept within 3D printing technology is the solution for the future, both when looking at component performance and speed. That is why the company now needs to expand and reinforce the organisation. – Join us!
- As Key Account Manager you will be an important part of the sales team. You will be based in Uppsala but covering the European market and to some extent the rest of the world.
- Visiting customers will be a major part of your activities. You will identify potential customers, understand their needs, offer solutions, close deals and finally follow up results and customer benefits. You will occasionally participate in seminars and conferences.
- Together with management you will develop sales strategies and license agreements.
- The most important part of your sales work is educational. The material technology of VBN Components is a game changer, not only by offering the opportunity to choose a better material for a given application, but by transforming the entire value chain. Additive Manufacturing is the biggest change within industrialisation since implementing computers. You therefore need to understand and fully explain the possibilities of this paradigm shift.
We offer you:
- Great opportunities for professional development in an expansive, one-of-a-kind materials company.
- Future possibilities to advance or change position within VBN, as the company’s growth will require competent people in many different areas.
- A dynamic environment as a key person in a growing company.
- You are experienced in B2B sales and different types of license solutions. Strategic knowledge of the sales process is important.
- It is an advantage if you know the material and engineering business in Europe and preferably the rest of the world.
- Since Additive Manufacturing is such a new area, VBN will teach you what you need to know. However, it is an advantage if you are familiar with different AM technologies.
- You must be structured and able to work in our CRM and ERP systems (this should not be a problem if you feel at ease using a computer in your daily work).
- Fluent English is a requirement. Swedish, German or other languages is a plus.
Send your application in English or Swedish, referenced “Key Account Manager”, to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +46 (0)702-36 22 81
VBN Components AB, Libro Ringväg 51, SE-752 28 Uppsala