VBN Components has developed a number of unique hard and wear resistant materials which are produced in Near-Net-Shape. This means that no soft machining is needed (sawing, drilling, milling, etc.), … From powder to product, our workflow in detail.
The VBN Way video
Vibenite 480® - A new type of cemented carbide material - a Hybrid Carbide This new type of cemented carbide – a hybrid carbide material inherits properties from both Cemented Carbide hard metals and … Animated film explaining the paradigm shift of The VBN Way.
By choosing pre-shaped components from VBN Components you reduce the impact on the environment as follows: Less material needs to be processed. Energy consuming processes like forging, … Learn how the VBN process dramatically reduces the impact on the environment
VBN Components’ 3D printed cemented carbide “Vibenite®480” is a finalist at the prestigious TCT Awards! The winner will be announced on September 25th at the National Conference Centre in Birmingham, UK. “We are delighted to have beaten off the 100’s of entries and to have been listed as a finalist at the TCT Awards, that […]
All of us at VBN Components would like to wish you happy holidays with our latest newsletter.
- The founders of VBN Components have been awarded the SKAPA Development Award, the most well-known invention prize in Sweden
- VBN Components vinnare av Sveriges största uppfinnarpris
- Article about VBN Components in Inventor magazine
- VBN holds a presentation for Foreign Minister of Slovakia
- The founders of VBN Components received the SKAPA foundation award Inventors of the year in Uppsala