VBN Components has developed a number of unique hard and wear resistant materials which are produced in Near-Net-Shape. This means that no soft machining is needed (sawing, drilling, milling, etc.), … From powder to product, our workflow in detail.
The VBN Way video
Vibenite 290® - the world's hardest steel VBN in Action Chapter 1: Innovative Cooling Channels We believe that the shift from traditional to additive manufacturing is just the beginning. We're … Animated film explaining the paradigm shift of The VBN Way.
By choosing pre-shaped components from VBN Components you reduce the impact on the environment as follows: Less material needs to be processed. Energy consuming processes like forging, … Learn how the VBN process dramatically reduces the impact on the environment
PRESS RELEASE 15 October 2018 VBN Components celebrates 10 years of materials development Metal materials with remarkable properties. This has been the driving force for the Swedish company VBN Components since the very start. Today they look back at hard work and countless experiments that have led to patented alloys with unique performance. In the […]
On September 5th VBN Components’ CTO Ulrik Beste was invited to speak at the Epiroc R&D Meeting. Around 70 rock drill specialists joined to learn more about VBN Components’ materials. Mr Beste ended the session by presenting up-coming revolutionising news that generated great interest.
- VBN presentation on Elmia Subcontractor Innodex 14 Nov
- VBN Components Investering / Investment
- 3D-printade verktyg i Vibenite®60 ger stora möjligheter för Svensk gjutindustri
- Great opportunities for Swedish casting industry by 3D-printed moulds in Vibenite®60
- Master thesis: Analysis of VBN Components’ additive technique and the technology change to come