VBN Components has developed a number of unique hard and wear resistant materials which are produced in near-net-shape through 3D printing. This means that no soft machining is needed (sawing, … From powder to product, our workflow in detail.
The VBN Way video
The fast toolmaking process - from 1 to 10,000 units! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIWl8pkK5JM Vibenite 480® - A new type of cemented carbide material - a Hybrid Carbide This new type of … Animated film explaining the paradigm shift of The VBN Way.
By choosing pre-shaped components from VBN Components you reduce the impact on the environment as follows: Less material needs to be processed. Energy consuming processes like forging, … Learn how the VBN process dramatically reduces the impact on the environment
Dear friends, We hope you are all well and that you are able to stay active under the changed circumstances we are all experiencing today. Fortunately, at VBN we can progress in our work and we feel that it is important to bring in some positive news. In this spirit we would like to share […]
Dear friends, Right now, the whole world is focused on monitoring the corona virus that affects most people, some way or another. As for VBN, the planned fair METAV in Düsseldorf, Germany, has been postponed. Otherwise we are all fine and we are hoping that you are, as well. On a more positive note, we […]
- VBN Components and LKAB Wassara successfully collaborate in water-powered drilling project
- Unika material från VBN Components smäller högt på VDI Wissensforum
- Unique materials from VBN Components stand out at VDI Wissensforum
- VBN Components pushes back material boundaries and launches the world’s toughest stainless steel
- VBN Components tänjer gränsen och lanserar det tuffaste rostfria stålet i världen